You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Who We Are?
Board of Directors
Coops & CPPP
QS & TT
PUBLICATIONS & AUDIO VISUALS
The National Gazelles is a flagship SME support programme of Seda and the Department of Small Business Development.
It aims to identify and support SMEs with growth potential through a comprehensive range of business growth-oriented programmes, activities and partnerships.
Through its combination of financial and non-financial support, the National Gazelles aims to assist members to grow faster and more profitably than they would normally do.
Our aim is to ensure that each National Gazelles’ business trades as closely as possible to its maximum potential – thus helping to create jobs and grow key industry sectors for the future.
Although all businesses are welcome to apply and are eligible to join, the programme emphasizes black-owned businesses in line with the national transformation agenda.
• Turnover R1m
• 2 years in business
• Employ 2 or more people
• Subject to an online application and a selection process
Benefits for SMMEs
• Customised business mentorship, support and coaching
• Participation in international trade and business visits
• Access to a broad library of online tools and business resources
• Procurement opportunities from state-owned enterprises and other companies
• Facilitated access to funding for growth and expansion
• Access to special products, services and benefits from Gazelles partners
Bongani Gwamanda Ambrose Kgaugelo Makgwal
Specialist: Programme Implementation Manager : Programme Management
Tel: 012 441 1023 Fax: 012 441 2232 Tel :(012) 441 1132 Fax :
2787 286 5269
Physical Address: The Fields, Office Block A, 1066 Burnett Street Hatfield 0833 Pretoria Postal Address: P.O Box 56714, Arcadia, 0007 Tel: +27 12 441 1000 Fax: +27 12 441 2064
National Information Centre
0860 103 703