You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Board of Directors
Who We Are
COOPS & CPPP
QS & TT
Publications & Audio Visuals
Supplier Development Programme
Seda Supplier Development Programme (SDP) is aimed at strengthening the performance of supplier firms by enabling them to acquire the skills and capabilities required to make them globally competitive. The programme attempts to raise awareness on opportunities available to supply to corporates and state owned enterprises. The programme also assists them to reduce the costs of supply. The supplier development Programme presents several advantages to the buying firm as well as the supplier which yield benefits to the economy.
The programme targets SMMEs that have gone past the start-up phase and the potential to become suppliers of goods and services to state owned enterprises, government and the private sector.
• Client participation is customized to the buyer’s needs;
• Clients’ eligibility to participate in the programme is determined by the buyer; and
• Seda will be involved in the selection process of beneficiation to participate in the programme.
Benefits to SMMEs
• Capacitated SMME participants so that they have the ability to do business with corporate sector entities;
• Provision of a platform for SMMEs to access potential business opportunities provided by big businesses;
• Improve growth and diversification through procurement; and
• Facilitate localised supply chains.
Ambrose Kgaugelo Makgwale
Manager: Programme Management
Tel: 012 441 1132
mobile: 083 291 2780
Physical Address: The Fields, Office Block A, 1066 Burnett Street Hatfield 0833 Pretoria Postal Address: P.O Box 56714, Arcadia, 0007 Tel: +27 12 441 1000 Fax: +27 12 441 2064
National Information Centre
0860 103 703